WTS PvP ready epic Dusknoir

As title says, trying to sell PvP ready Dusknoir. The bidding is going to last 2 days, let's start with 400k shall we?

IVs: 28 ATK / 31 DEF / 27 SPD / 24 SPATK / 23 SPDEF / 22 HP

Besides its mediocre nature (Serious, could be worse for sure), this Dusknoir is a very reliable wall, but a good damage dealer at the same time too.

For EVs i went with 100 ATK , 46 DEF , 112 SPDEF and 252 HP.And here are the reasons i decided to go with these EVs.

252 HP: HP is a great stat for Dusknoir and is a must when you're trying to play competitively with that pokemon.

46 DEF: Just a little bit more tankiness , adding to a very high 31 DEF IV, just so it can tank a couple more hits from physical attackers.

112 SPDEF: 112 EV points in this stat, means your Dusknoir is guarranteed to be a wall and very hard to go through, a little extra defense against special attackers.

100 ATK: Finally, why 100 EV points in the ATK stat. Besides it being a very big wall, i want it to put a dent in its opponents, making it a lot bigger of a threat.

Finally, attacks(obviously interchangeable):

Thunder Punch: Obviously good move, since we're gonna be seeing a lot of flying and water pokemon in PvP

Shadow Punch: Good and reliable move in general, its a must for Dusknoir, not much to say here.

Payback: Due to the slow nature of Dusknoir, you're pretty likely to go second, making this move a lot powerful here.

Will-o-Wisp: Good to deal with tanks, guarranteed win in tank v tank matchups.

Anyways, sorry for the long rant, felt the need to express why i chose to build my Dusknoir the way i did, since it's a pokemon that can be pretty much be built however you'd like.

0638f0458000e46ec55ef8e13a3072d9.png

K

0hDUntI.png Kool