Memoire PROGuild

Mipha

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Memoire

<r><QUOTE author="thomlin96"><s>

</s><POST content="38540"><s></s>38540<e></e></POST> Can i join your guild it look fun :D<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Oh hey, sure if you don't mind to wait and be in reserve list? Our guild is full atm, we're still waiting for guild slots increased when server improved. <E>:Shy:</E></r>

<r>Hey Mipha, I really like your friendly guild and have been eyeing it for quite some time now. I would really love to join and do not mind being on the reserve list for however long (i can wait). I sure hope i can join whenever there are more spots. Thank you! <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Smile:</E></r>

2wgyt5d.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="Domonoco"><s>

</s><POST content="38838"><s></s>38838<e></e></POST> Hey Mipha, I really like your friendly guild and have been eyeing it for quite some time now. I would really love to join and do not mind being on the reserve list for however long (i can wait). I sure hope i can join whenever there are more spots. Thank you! <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Smile:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Heyy Domonoco c: Thanks for the compliment! Yeah we're friendly and I see you been watching us lol. I put your name on reserved list~ Thanks for being patient to wait. Can't wait to see you soon ^^-</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Chau"><s>

</s><POST content="40223"><s></s>40223<e></e></POST> Hi Mipha! Can i join your guild? It sounds fun! I'm really looking to join whenever there are more spots! thankyou<e>
</e></QUOTE>

hello chau c: sure when our guild slots open/ i'll let you know and yw</r>