Returning Player

Monkzx

1. 1.

PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Hi, I used to play this game pretty frequently and enjoyed it quite a bit, but I got bored towards the end of last year. I believe I stopped playing around a week after the Halloween event. I just heard that Hoenn will be coming very soon, so I wanted to try to get back into PRO. I was just wondering if there was any sort of list of all the major gameplay/content updates because I want to try to get caught up and readjust to PRO before Hoenn comes. I looked through the official changelog and it looked like there hadn't been a whole lot added since I left, but I then looked through some discussion posts and it looked like there had been some important stuff not mentioned. But ya, just a brief little list of the main stuff added would be nice, really just need a starting point. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

180956 Hi, I used to play this game pretty frequently and enjoyed it quite a bit, but I got bored towards the end of last year. I believe I stopped playing around a week after the Halloween event. I just heard that Hoenn will be coming very soon, so I wanted to try to get back into PRO. I was just wondering if there was any sort of list of all the major gameplay/content updates because I want to try to get caught up and readjust to PRO before Hoenn comes. I looked through the official changelog and it looked like there hadn't been a whole lot added since I left, but I then looked through some discussion posts and it looked like there had been some important stuff not mentioned. But ya, just a brief little list of the main stuff added would be nice, really just need a starting point. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Greetings [ref]Monkzx[/ref], you can read any updates/change logs here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4563

Hope it helped, see you around.

180956 Hi, I used to play this game pretty frequently and enjoyed it quite a bit, but I got bored towards the end of last year. I believe I stopped playing around a week after the Halloween event. I just heard that Hoenn will be coming very soon, so I wanted to try to get back into PRO. I was just wondering if there was any sort of list of all the major gameplay/content updates because I want to try to get caught up and readjust to PRO before Hoenn comes. I looked through the official changelog and it looked like there hadn't been a whole lot added since I left, but I then looked through some discussion posts and it looked like there had been some important stuff not mentioned. But ya, just a brief little list of the main stuff added would be nice, really just need a starting point. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Greetings [ref]Monkzx[/ref], you can read any updates/change logs here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4563

Hope it helped, see you around.

Ye, I read through that, but it seemed like there were some changes made that weren't listed there (bosses being an example). Thanks for the response though :).