my login issue was answered but i have a question

Kroi

1. 1.

PRO Username: Kroi

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I dont really know where to post this and my original post was locked so i cant ask there.Sorry if this is the wrong place.

Since my login issue is a server problem and cant be fixed until a server reboot is done,is it possible to have a hold put on my membership until the issue is resolved?

If a reboot is scheduled soon i dont mind losing a few days from it,but i dont really want to lose much more than that..

thank you in advance for any help/info on server reboot and sorry again if this is the wrong place for this post.

We all know that the server crash a few times a day. However this game is still in beta.

I was a few times as a member although I knew that crashes were happening. There are more people with login issues.

We all knew the consequences when a server crashes. It affects us all. Don't worry.

I know for sure they are doing the best they can to find solutions and fix them.

Plus they know that this is happening to us and in the past they have extended membership to players who were a member in the game.

Just hang tight and stay. :Smile:

181572 We all know that the server crash a few times a day. However this game is still in beta.

I was a few times as a member. We all know that the server crash a few times a day. However this game is still in beta.

I was a few times as a member although I knew that crashes were happening. There are more people with login issues.

We all knew the consequences when a server crashes. It affects us all. Don't worry.

I know for sure they are doing the best they can to find solutions and fix them.

Plus they know that this is happening to us and in the past they have extended membership to players who were a member in the game.

I really wish people would stop saying that here.

Anyway, the game is never down for days at a time, the time you're going to lose off of your membership from the server being down is negligible.

its

181572 We all know that the server crash a few times a day. However this game is still in beta.

I was a few times as a member. We all know that the server crash a few times a day. However this game is still in beta.

I really wish people would stop saying that here.

Anyway, the game is never down for days at a time, the time you're going to lose off of your membership from the server being down is negligible.

Its not a server crash problem,its a login problem where it says im logged in even though im not..ive been told its a server issue and have to wait until a complete server reboot has been done before i will be able to log in again..the lost membership is not negligible,well it may not be depends on when a reboot is scheduled..could be days,weeks or even minutes i just want to be given some idea of when.

And yes i understand its still in beta but that doesnt negate customer service,well it doesnt if they care about theyre paying customers that is

Im not complaining,even though it may sound like that,i just want a bit of info/estimated time period on my issue thats not too much to ask

anyway hopefully this update includes a server reboot and ill be back in action soon..

sorry to creators if it sounds like im complaining i really dont mean to,ye are doing great work,the mechanics are excellent..its because its so good that im annoyed i cant play