ThePsyduckArmy[BLUE]

Steven19922

Hi! I'd really like to join your guild. I'm 16 and I almost have 10 hours of gameplay. I love drawing and I started a youtube channel recently. I also wanna learn to play the guitar. I'm a fanboy and I like Shawn Mendes and Cameron Dallas. The reason I want to join your guild is because I'm new and I want to make friends and have fun. Thanks!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

183056 Hi! I'd really like to join your guild. I'm 16 and I almost have 10 hours of gameplay. I love drawing and I started a youtube channel recently. I also wanna learn to play the guitar. I'm a fanboy and I like Shawn Mendes and Cameron Dallas. The reason I want to join your guild is because I'm new and I want to make friends and have fun. Thanks!

Accepted and we understand how important it is to have friends while starting out your adventure in PRO, is a bit difficult initally.

Hi my username is MaikeGane and im going to play in the Blue server as main server. I already have played in the red server for 42+ hours and in blue server 10 hours and 35 minutes.

Im a 20 year old girl who likes pokemon a lot. Im from The Netherlands and i speak Dutch and English. Im going to school and my hobby is tabletennis.

I've played Pokemon Yellow, Blue , FireRed, Ruby, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver and Black.

At the moment im playing Alpha Saffire.

I really like the stories from the games. I like to collect the pokemon and to finish the stories to the end.

Maybe i will not be so active this week, but after this week i will be much more active, because then my school period will end. Im in my last year.

I like to join this guild because a game is always more fun to play with others than alone. And i can also work on my English writing skills.

:thanks: in advance.

(Sorry for my spelling mistakes.)

183426 Hi my username is MaikeGane and im going to play in the Blue server as main server. I already have played in the red server for 42+ hours and in blue server 10 hours and 35 minutes.

Im a 20 year old girl who likes pokemon a lot. Im from The Netherlands and i speak Dutch and English. Im going to school and my hobby is tabletennis.

I've played Pokemon Yellow, Blue , FireRed, Ruby, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver and Black.

At the moment im playing Alpha Saffire.

I really like the stories from the games. I like to collect the pokemon and to finish the stories to the end.

Maybe i will not be so active this week, but after this week i will be much more active, because then my school period will end. Im in my last year.

I like to join this guild because a game is always more fun to play with others than alone. And i can also work on my English writing skills.

:thanks: in advance.

(Sorry for my spelling mistakes.)

Accepted and will invite you, you will be pm with our discord link

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys, i dont know how to add people on the game so i wish you are adding me to join the guild. My nickname is Victotem.

I have been playing the game 60 hours, and i would love to have a group which i could talk help togheter etc. So yeah i hope this reply is read.A little about me, i am an amateur musician, i like videogames and sports and i am 25 years old. Btw i am spanish but my level of english is ok i think.