Enemys

Jesty

181622 Why do they have infinite PP use? Was it like that in regular Pokemon games, i can't seem to recall. What are some of your thoughts on this guys lol i'm generally curious. :Nervous:

I'm pretty sure they didn't have infinite PP in the regular games. As far as PRO goes, it doesn't matter to me if they have it or not lol most battles don't even come close to going long enough for them to run out of PP.

Why do they have infinite PP use? Was it like that in regular Pokemon games, i can't seem to recall. What are some of your thoughts on this guys lol i'm generally curious. :Nervous:

i believe it was in Gen One in which the enemy pokemon had infinite pp in which was eventually changed that they had a set amount also, other then that, no other pokemon game has had infinite PP unless you class the ones where you control the pokemon instead of being a trainer

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot

Why do they have infinite PP use? Was it like that in regular Pokemon games, i can't seem to recall. What are some of your thoughts on this guys lol i'm generally curious. :Nervous:

i believe it was in Gen One in which the enemy pokemon had infinite pp in which was eventually changed that they had a set amount also, other then that, no other pokemon game has had infinite PP unless you class the ones where you control the pokemon instead of being a trainer

Yeah thats what i thought, And i understand why they may try to give the AI infinite PP but it doesn't make sense even in a mmo playstyle, because monsters always had mana or limits.

181622 Why do they have infinite PP use? Was it like that in regular Pokemon games, i can't seem to recall. What are some of your thoughts on this guys lol i'm generally curious. :Nervous:

I'm pretty sure they didn't have infinite PP in the regular games. As far as PRO goes, it doesn't matter to me if they have it or not lol most battles don't even come close to going long enough for them to run out of PP.

I'm just saying it's a bit of a issue because in certain gym fights if you think your ready but then they just spam the most OP move on their Pokemon so many times its kind of brutal. Like lets say your in a fire gym for example then they use fireblast 10 times and clear your team because the pokemons IVs,Level, and move is just THAT OP. First blast only has 5 pp, I can only use it 5 times why can the AI use it as much as they want. It's game breaking. :Frown: