Multiple Chat Tabs, Customizable UI

Raii

1. 1.

Heyy, after playing PRO for a while, I've started to take note of a few things I think users might appreciate, though I have no idea how hard it is to actually implement. ^^'

Multiple chat tabs!

I'm not sure about everybody, but I know myself and a few friends have been wanting something like this. The ability to make two (possibly more if needs be?) tabs open at one time would make things much easier than it is at the moment. It may be just a quality of life situation, but from personal experience I feel like micro-managing the chat channels to trade things, talk to guild members and all chat could be improved with this.

An example would be you have All chat Tab open, then have another tab open above it, letting you read and post things into trade chat at the same time. There could be other combinations, but personally I think this would be the biggest.

Customizable UI!

If I remember correctly, there is a UI rescale in the options section ( Could be totally wrong, I'm not able to check at current time so please correct me if wrong ^^' ) which is great but I think it could be improved a little with the ability to move the UI as desired, or at least minimize parts of it like the map/route feature that is already implemented. This could be hard to do or not practicable on use.. But it's just a thought I had after a while of playing the game. ^_^

There could be better solutions or they may not be popular, but that's just my two cent for the time being, thank you for reading! ~

I like both ideas. But if it is too hard to implement that, my idea would be to make it able to see just the chats we want, for example, if you are in All channel get to options and select showing All and Guild channel chatting, or Trade and Other, or All, Trade and Guild etc...

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

I like both ideas. But if it is too hard to implement that, my idea would be to make it able to see just the chats we want, for example, if you are in All channel get to options and select showing All and Guild channel chatting, or Trade and Other, or All, Trade and Guild etc...

Ironically, I thought that's what the settings icon did in the chat tab at first, but then found out it just removed the tabs altogether. ^^' But great suggestion, any of them would be of great use within the community I'm sure!

Thank you for the response SCaydi, I appreciate it. ^-^