[Hoenn] First impression, and any unique/epic things you find there

Orobashi

lol seriously making me laugh now, people raging and cussing all over the chat and forums that "game is ruined", "i aint donating next time", "f this game, f staff" etc are so pathetic. I mean you guys can't take a damn pokemon to level 100 ? and rattata takes very less exp compared to others so its even less time. Those who dont have cc access can easily go to dragon den. Remember the staff that you are cussing now is the same one because of who you get to enjoy a new region. peace.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion it's a good requirement. 30/40 mins of grinding is way more easy than having both kanto / johto dex completed (with both legendaries as well) for example, which would have been a fair requirement.

The requirement was made to facilitate relatively "new" players by still keeping the access controlled for server stability.

Everytime you loose in hoenn it takes like 10% of your money pouch. I am sorry for running around with 700k folks. My bad for doing dex service and grinding it together.

Also apparently there is a fostered pokemon again somewhere hidden in second city

I'm not entirely sure why i'm reading comments like "the game is ruined!" but a little rage is expected probably because, who wants to level up a rattata to level 100 right? You want to go straight to Hoenn damnit!! But... Would you rather have a stampede of players go through a small gate or send them out neatly one after the other? Well yes, that does sound very nice because gasp, we don't want a two second server up-time due to crashes and such, so don't be nasty and think things through.

My first impression is that i want to skip all the maps and go straight to Jagged Pass because love <333

182569 Everytime you loose in hoenn it takes like 10% of your money pouch. I am sorry for running around with 700k folks. My bad for doing dex service and grinding it together.

Also apparently there is a fostered pokemon again somewhere hidden in second city

yeah i'm looking for this pokemon to. i checked all around the inside of his house but i couldn't find it. Also there was a shroomish outside the starting town that says it's scared, it houight that might be it but it wasn't

182636 Meh wont bother levling a trash poke just to enter a new area. Gonna wait few days untill devs realise this is bs and open the way

It takes less than an hour to get Ratata to 100 and there are tons of people in Hoenn already (myself included), so I really doubt they're going to change it. Just don't be lazy and just start leveling, it'll be over before you know it.

182656 do you only need the rattata or do you need to beat johto E4 too?

Why you think you don't need the Johto E4? Were you able to go to johto before you beated the Kanto E4? Why you think it's different now? Comeone it's just a common sense not rocket science....