Regarding the Hoenn Requirement

Crisp

Hello people,

first of all, thanks to everyone for reading this.

It's kind of sad to see how the community gets mad, because there's a requirement to gain access to Hoenn. Sure, you probably won't ever train a Rattata to lvl 100, unless you're me and you're bored, but being mad at the staff, that works in their free time and makes this whole thing possible, for making it a requirement to get to Hoenn, is kinda childish. Instead of being mad at them, why don't we just appreciate what they do for us, how they made this whole thing possible and say thank you?

That's why I want to say thank you, PRO-staff, for the incredible work and dedication, the countless hours each of you put into this game.

Thank you. :Heart:

Crisp

And now - some of my favorite quotes:

[glow=blue]"The ability of discerning high quality unavoidably implies the ability of identifying shortcomings."[/glow]

-Edsger W. Dijkstra

[glow=green]"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."[/glow]

-Marie Curie

[glow=red]"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."[/glow]

-Bertrand Arthur William Russell

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

182375 My little troll rat is already lvl 80, better they keep this requirement or some people will eventually get mad because they leveled a Rattata to lvl 100. xD

Honestly, it'll probably disappear at some point. You can either level one up or wait currently. I don't know the reasoning behind it, but if I had to make a guess, I'd say that it was to keep everyone from entering Hoenn at one time to avoid server overloads and etc. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I have to level up a Rattata to 100, then I will lol

well respect to the staff about hoenn if i had a rat lvl 100 just like insta it woud not be a problem but i don t even have a pokemon lvl 100 pls staff change this it is hard enough to defeat joto top 4 but this is just a waste of time to lvl a rat to lvl 100 i know about 500 things that i want to do more then doing that.

so pls change it i won t lvl rat to 100 and this way i will never see your so great made hoenn.

Most player will stop playing your game when they comme to this point so your hard work woud all be for nothing and your game will die over time.

182670 well respect to the staff about hoenn if i had a rat lvl 100 just like insta it woud not be a problem but i don t even have a pokemon lvl 100 pls staff change this it is hard enough to defeat joto top 4 but this is just a waste of time to lvl a rat to lvl 100 i know about 500 things that i want to do more then doing that.

so pls change it i won t lvl rat to 100 and this way i will never see your so great made hoenn.

Most player will stop playing your game when they comme to this point so your hard work woud all be for nothing and your game will die over time.

Really? Stop playing the game? I don't think so.

I have no MS, I have no Exp Boost and in 1 hour my Rattata is level 83... I don't think this quest is hard to complete... I just another quest, yep, maybe a bit different from another one but a quest anyways.

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)