Regarding the Hoenn Requirement

Crisp

182670 well respect to the staff about hoenn if i had a rat lvl 100 just like insta it woud not be a problem but i don t even have a pokemon lvl 100 pls staff change this it is hard enough to defeat joto top 4 but this is just a waste of time to lvl a rat to lvl 100 i know about 500 things that i want to do more then doing that.

so pls change it i won t lvl rat to 100 and this way i will never see your so great made hoenn.

Most player will stop playing your game when they comme to this point so your hard work woud all be for nothing and your game will die over time.

Really? Stop playing the game? I don't think so.

I have no MS, I have no Exp Boost and in 1 hour my Rattata is level 83... I don't think this quest is hard to complete... I just another quest, yep, maybe a bit different from another one but a quest anyways.

can u teach me how to lv up to lv83 in 1 hour? i wasted 5 hours and my rattata is still at lv49. Where do u train?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The requirement is funny as hell xD I mean not funny in a disrespectfull way, just a nice idea to laugh about it :)

Its like a final countdown for yourself to join hoenn, while leveling the most famous poke in the game ..kappa...

Not a reason to be mad, its all about your view and attitude..no i mean, its all about rattata :Heart:

AkmfjcI.png

Staff confirmed the gating mechanism is in place for server stability. It's less of a 'troll' and more of a 'gimmick' as a solution to the problem you described.

Oh, nice! Didn't see the confirmation, but I figured as much. After playing WoW through multiple launches I've seen how awful things can get when tens of thousands of people attempt to click on the same object at once...

183057 can u teach me how to lv up to lv83 in 1 hour? i wasted 5 hours and my rattata is still at lv49. Where do u train?

At your level, go to the grass outside Mt. Silver, then you can head into Mt. Silver and start leveling in the mountainside at around 70. At night time, there are Golbats that level you up super quickly. That was my method at least...

182670 well respect to the staff about hoenn if i had a rat lvl 100 just like insta it woud not be a problem but i don t even have a pokemon lvl 100 pls staff change this it is hard enough to defeat joto top 4 but this is just a waste of time to lvl a rat to lvl 100 i know about 500 things that i want to do more then doing that.

so pls change it i won t lvl rat to 100 and this way i will never see your so great made hoenn.

Most player will stop playing your game when they comme to this point so your hard work woud all be for nothing and your game will die over time.

Really? Stop playing the game? I don't think so.

I have no MS, I have no Exp Boost and in 1 hour my Rattata is level 83... I don't think this quest is hard to complete... I just another quest, yep, maybe a bit different from another one but a quest anyways.

can u teach me how to lv up to lv83 in 1 hour? i wasted 5 hours and my rattata is still at lv49. Where do u train?

Mt Silver, get a Rattata from Expert Belt room (level ~50)

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)

182377 could not agree more with this, this is a free game and PRO staff do not owe us anything and are doing this on there own terms. Level the rat and deal with it. :) very well said OP!

You forget the amount of money they take from donations exp boosts medalions and all the cosmetics.

It's a free game, you don't need to donate. The people that do is to support the staff. It's like saying you give a homeless man a dollar and expect him to get a job and clean your front lawn.

Well, to be completely honest about how i felt about this and feel about this now

When i first heard it yesterday, i said that it is an absurd requirement to just put into the game a a gateway to Hoenn and i wasn`t so hyped anymore. A few hours later i still went and catched a few Rats, picked out the best and started leveling it.

Today, just now, i read thru this topic and see people claim that it was also for server stability.

In that light, i`d like to pose this question: Why has no one from the staff/developers stated that the server stability improvement was also linked to the new Joey NPC? That would have silenced, i estimate, at least a good part of the complaints over it, my own included.

I appreciate all the hard work that is being done for us by the PRO staff, but if it is true that the "beat Joey for Hoenn" requirement was also put in place to help server stability, i do have to say that i feel that the staff was lacking in transparency this time around. Although, there is still the possibility may have overlooked it if it was in the update notes. I won`t rule that chance out either :Cool:

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

183043 No one is 'mad'. Tons of people on red are leveling and I haven't seen anyone complain.

maybe once in a blue moon 1 person complains and makes themselves sound like a fool.

The requirement makes sense, from a tech solution standpoint as a buffer.

Not even sure what this thread....

Actually, there were quite some complaints. Then again, not everyone is on Discord.

"Once in a blue moon" you say? Must`ve been when i was asleep then, when i logged in yesterday late afternoon/early evening there were quite few people expressing their disagreeing feelings on the quest. Didn`t last for long though as people started playing with the superglue (getting stuck to npc`s) and experienced lag/server downs.

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

I have always problems with quests in wich you must lvl a certain pokemon and to lvl up a pokemon wich you will never ever use again is just stupid the quest shud be like show me a lvl 100 pokemon then it woud be ok but not this way.

and then the argument that you can lvl up a pokemon to lvl 83 in 1 hour is just a little blind to lvl from 1-80 is equal 80-90 equal 90-95 equal 95-98.5 equal 98.5-100 so in my calculation this is like lvling a pokemon for 5 hours that you never ever will use again.

4000 Players registert are doing the quest that means 20'000 hours of gameplay for lvling a rat. are you seeing my point.

this is like 20'000 hours /8 for working day 2500 days /365 = 6.8 Years.

So if like maybe 1000 player do this quest this is still 2 Years or 5000 hours of senseless gameplay.

to change the quest from lvl rat to 100 to just lvl 1 pokemon to 100 woud be a great change.

thanks for this great game

greetings Alcatras