Lost 3 MS

Caspar

PRO Username: Caspar

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I have not looked in a while if I had the MS or not but the game did not crash when the trade was complete. I am 100% sure it was 3 ms, no question.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried looking through my PC for any held items but I do not see any signs of it, nothing in my bags or pc... it just disappeared and i am worried because 3 ms is worth over a 1m nowadays..

Description and Message

PRO Username: Caspar

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I have not looked in a while if I had the MS or not but the game did not crash when the trade was complete.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried looking through my PC for any held items but I do not see any signs of it.

Description and Message

I sold a Gigalith for 3 ms and I instantly took the ms to my inventory, no crash happened so I always expected it to be fine, not to ever be missing.

pB12pEc [https://imgur.com/xsCA0ZR] and this was done in our guild shop : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28759&start=30 , all the evidence of the trade happening was there and a rough estimate of when it happened.

I am very confused and shocked how I lost this. If you can record any transaction history, I have not traded or thrown away the 3 ms I have lost. I just lost over 1m without a cause? Please look into this, I thank you.. i do not recall of a crash or anything. I manually clicked and put the ms in my inventory. I always epected to be there and recently i have checked, only had 2/5 ms i am supposed to have. 5 ms from the guild shop and all evidence of trade in there.

4ef1544e56.png

signature_caspar.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic