Petalburg city Gym bug?

Alibaaba

PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

server down

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

log out

Description and Message

i fighting the npc but server down , now cant come to the next room and cant fight the npc again? Is a bug or need to wait? :Frown:

2uqoitd.png

9kru2w.png

Well... If the server went down while you were in mid-battle, then odds are that you have to wait to rebattle the trainer. You can always take a different route through the gym instead, if you are able to do that in this version.

The doors won't open unless you beat the trainer I believe. I guess losing one battle in this gym will pretty much block a potential path to get to the gym leader. :Shocked:

Well... If the server went down while you were in mid-battle, then odds are that you have to wait to rebattle the trainer. You can always take a different route through the gym instead, if you are able to do that in this version.

The doors won't open unless you beat the trainer I believe. I guess losing one battle in this gym will pretty much block a potential path to get to the gym leader. :Shocked:

only one route :Frown:

Ah. So it is different than the original. Hmm... Might have to wait for GM/Admin assistance then. Or wait until you can rebattle the trainer.

Which would be like an hour or a week.

Ah. So it is different than the original. Hmm... Might have to wait for GM/Admin assistance then. Or wait until you can rebattle the trainer.

Which would be like an hour or a week.

:confused: okay,thank you!