Battle Sprites & Server Latency

Kakaruso

Hello and good night, first of all i would like to say you guys thanks for this amazing work. All the world, the dialogues , the Pokemon mounts etc.. are really awesome. But when the battle starts all my expectatives go down. Why these little sprites? I guess you guys have the knowledge and the mediums to do it better. I think scaling the sprites will give to the game a better aspect. There are others sprites like geodude that haven't the correct elevation. It should have at least a small space between him and the ground. In second place i want to say your server has a little latency, not much, but around 1.xxx seconds of difference between my pulsations and the actions, I think it isn't due to the pc's hardware, anyway, this is my setup.

Some data about pc and internet connection:

Internet: 50mb from spain.

Hardware:

GPU: R9 280 Dual-X

CPU: Quad Core AMD A8 6600K 3,9 GHz

Ram: 12 GB Hyper-X

Windows : 7x64 Enterprise

And a perfect functioning of all the system.

I studied computer engineering, but the games development isn't my best field with that i want to say i have a few knowledge about this kind of things. (Obviously as i said before, you guys are specialized in this part)

I want to apoligize if my comment is contundent, but my knowledge makes me be more critic.

Keep doing this awesome work, and i will continue giving support this project.

Greetings, Kakaruso.

And you're not the first person who pointed out the small sprites. It already being said my players a lot of times but staff currently want to improve the basic things like server and host stability.

And again, you're not the only person who is suffering from that, it always get a very little laggy when more than 500-550 players starts playing the game. This is the reason they want to improve server and host stability first.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>