Master in Rustboro bug

Sharlank

1. 1.

0c3820cc97.png

This NPC is supposed to hold a quiz, I failed the first one and 1 day later when I tried again he told me that the 5 minutes limit in order to complete the quiz were expired while I answered the first question in like 10 seconds.

Check that out :)

i had the same problem and a friend from blue server too. one of my guild finished the quiz and got a dubious disc with evolves porygon2 in porygon-z, i was crazy as i heard a about that and went back and had the same problem, i anwered the question in like 10 sec and he told me that i failed in a 5-min period , and i anwered it right so,its dont work atm if you fail the first time. :devil: Pls fix that Master in the school

Hello.

While it is infeasible for us to provide any individualized fixes for those affected by this, I have amended a systemic fix that should hopefully ensure that 5 minutes truly do elapse before you're declared as flunking the quiz; let me know if the issue recurs otherwise.

Thank you for the report, and apologies for any inconveniences this caused meanwhile.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi there,

I tried to tweak the script a bit. Please try again now and give us updates :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Ty integer it's working fine now :Grin:

Locking topic. If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM me or any other staffs :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.