Full Hoenn Region Main Quest Quick Guide

Carlho

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

191422 For devon main quest in granite cave i follow the exact same route as in the video, yet i get spawned outside the cave instead of to the area where Steven is, has it been updated or smth?

Nevermind! it was just the other way around for me..

Might be a good update to say that for some ppl or maybe its updated i dont know,

the route in the cave to steven might be the other way around where you start i end, where u end i start.

Hmmm, seems we can't go to Sky Pillar / Route 131 by following the Route from 124 anymore either.

I've been looking around Route 126 for 20 minutes now, but i can't get to Route 127 and beyond from any exit on Route 126.

So now i`m going to be Surfing south from Mossdeep, directly thru Route 127 now. Will edit post to confirm or deny if this is the new route towards Sky Pillar/Route 131 when i get there.

EDIT: forgot to check east side Route 126, turns out that leads to route 127. But you can also access 127 directly from Mossdeep without taking the detour thru 126 to get to 127 :Light:

Last bit of Hoenn is a bit confusing though :confused:

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...