[RED] looking for 18+ guild

Devindvs1

Hi im currently at about 25 hours and just about 4 badges. I know i am not credible for much but I feel being in a guild would serve a greater purpose in a community. I seek a guild to not only recieve oppurtunity but to potientally help other members in the long run. I am not looking for anything crazy but just a relaxed guild I can join play and interact with on pro in a safe friendly mannar. I am 19 and my name is Devin please reply and contact me back for more info.

186632 Hi im currently at about 25 hours and just about 4 badges. I know i am not credible for much but I feel being in a guild would serve a greater purpose in a community. I seek a guild to not only recieve oppurtunity but to potientally help other members in the long run. I am not looking for anything crazy but just a relaxed guild I can join play and interact with on pro in a safe friendly mannar. I am 19 and my name is Devin please reply and contact me back for more info.

As seen from the other posts on the "looking for a guild" section, players tend to be unsuccessful in getting response from guilds. So I suggest taking a peek at the guilds and apply to the one that sparks your interest.

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif