Clothers

Junior111

I would suggest for the next update them to put clothes of a MMO FANTASY as warriors , wizards , archers, samurai , healer, summoner among many others would be very cool pro with these clothes and as a basis suggest animes " Sword Art Online " and "Log Horizon" I'm sure it will be pretty cool.

189686 clothes are useless exteriority, this game needs ALL the moves which we can't use so far...

I'm gonna donate soon for the clothes, i appreciate that more than everything else, ahah. :Shy:

...And i think the two things are not related, probably two different person working on two different subjects. Like, a mapper create the map, but it doesn't work on the gameplay. I gotta admit that i don't know whom works on the clothes, but i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the gameplay. :y:

I would like more clothes too, cute ones like the kimono, i would appreciate a lot some ribbons as headgear too! :Heart-eyes:

187352 I would suggest for the next update them to put clothes of a MMO FANTASY as warriors , wizards , archers, samurai , healer, summoner among many others would be very cool pro with these clothes and as a basis suggest animes " Sword Art Online " and "Log Horizon" I'm sure it will be pretty cool.

Low priority bit it will help to custom the carachter, so +1.

From 2015: I'm still here