Activation Email delay

Sage

There has been a recent increase in the number of people going on the Help Chat. Saying they have not received there activation email.

We where recently informed that there is a system limit of 200 emails per day.(Please Confirm)

Also if there is a limit of 200 emails per day. Please inform us of what timezone the email server that has a 200 limit.

Please do NOT respond to this if you are unsure or not 100% sure because, I plan to use this information to help those who come in asking, I do not wish to give bad advice.

(Just because a server is located in a place does NOT mean the server is SET to the local timezone of that place)

Switzerland

Thank you for trying to help however i am not asking WHERE the server is hosted, I am asking what time is the server is set to.

I have a server in texas and the server time is no where near the timezone of texas. On that server i run a program which has EST/EDT set for it's time.

Shane/Red

Could have it set up so

(i know this is all inaccurate these are ONLY examples)

Server Time = GMT +6

Forum Time = GMT -4

Poke Time = GMT -1

Email Server time = GMT +3

Thank You for trying to help.

Also I am also looking for confirmation about the 200 emails per day limit for the server