Ban for bad internet?

Chocolateone

1. 1.

PRO Username: In desc.

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

The trade, before T-Moderator connect me PM. We talking and my router has turned off! When i enter i get ban!

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Can't.

Description and Message

My nickname ChocolateOne (So long for his window). I trade with Skullnick2000 and he dont get coins. We tryed to finish problem but something bad happend. He spam me and i know hes scared. I Think he lie and get coins. T-Moderator pm me and we start talk. I want put to give Skullnick2000 item back but my internet turned off! I reenter but for minute (Something happend with USB) and he turned off again. When i enter i get ban.

Can i get unban i pm the skullnick2000 and give his item back. Help please. :Exclam:

latest?cb=20140707225154 My shiny brother can defeat you any time.

192000 PRO Username: In desc.

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

The trade, before T-Moderator connect me PM. We talking and my router has turned off! When i enter i get ban!

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Can't.

Description and Message

My nickname ChocolateOne (So long for his window). I trade with Skullnick2000 and he dont get coins. We tryed to finish problem but something bad happend. He spam me and i know hes scared. I Think he lie and get coins. T-Moderator pm me and we start talk. I want put to give Skullnick2000 item back but my internet turned off! I reenter but for minute (Something happend with USB) and he turned off again. When i enter i get ban.

Can i get unban i pm the skullnick2000 and give his item back. Help please. :Exclam:

Greetings.

Please submit your appeal here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

Bans are not to be discussed in public. Good luck!