Updated Pokedex.

Dhevin

1. 1.

Hi everyone,

I would like to present to you my version of an updated Pokedex. Since I see a lot of people in "Help" and "All" chat asking stuff like "When does Pokémon X evolve?", "What's the best nature for Pokémon X?", "Is Pokémon X rare?" and "What's the best moveset for Pokémon X?" I decided to make an updated version of our current Pokedex.

First of all I didn't find the same font as in the game so I used one that looked kinda the same.

In the first picture you can see that I added some tabs you can choose from to get more information. I also added a rarity next to their locations.

3oEnreb.jpg

In the second one you can already see every new thing I implented, but I'll be talking about the evolution one first. In the "evolution" tab you get more information on how to evolve the Pokémon. What the specific requirements are to evolve for example, do you need a certain stone? Do you evolve it at night/daytime? Does it require happiness?

nhxaCaP.jpg

In the third one I'll be talking about the recommended nature to get the best out of your Pokémon. Note: I just used some recommended builds I found on the web so don't hate on me if I used a wrong build. As you can see, the recommended one is at the beginning and the less used ones are at the back.

L2QjwEn.jpg

The last tab is the "moveset" tab which shows you the recommended movesets for this Pokémon, also found these on the web. Maybe we could update the "moves" tab so you can also see which moves this Pokémon can learn from tutors and TMs.

wEyqieL.jpg

Hope you liked my idea, be sure to leave some feedback/your opinion on this.

73ntdy.jpg

192211 i don't think this is the greatest idea since sets change, and the pokedex would probably display outdated sets, i'd rather have them be working on bugs and missing moves/abilities than have this feature implemented

As I said, these movesets are just used as examples, I didn't say they would be used ingame. This is just to help new people out and give them a general view of the moves they could use, since most of the good PvP players have their own sets and natures.

73ntdy.jpg

+1 for adding the rarity and evolution. Not top priority, but it would free up the help chat from a lot of unnecessary questions. The natures are a good idea, but they could become outdated fairly quickly.

I like the idea, but if they did this, I'd like the information to be set based on availability in PRO. Considering some moves/abilities aren't coded or aren't working at the moment, using the regular sites to get this information can be tedious and sometimes mute if you can't get a specific move.

The only downside I could see is it would discourage the use of players seeking out information in the forums.

Good idea, though, Dhevin. :Heart: :Shy: :y:

aPcPLKe.jpg