[Blue] Looking for a talkative casual guild with active members

Chromeslice

Hello friends!

My name is Tyler, but in-game I go by ChromeSlice. I just found PRO last week, but plan on sticking around for a very long time. I have been a long time fan of Pokémon, since Red/Blue/Yellow. I have played nearly every game thus far and am still absolutely in love with the series, nearly 17 years later. I am by no means a 'hardcore' player. By that, I mean I have very little interest in PvP. I am, however, a completionist which means I am often seeking to complete the seen Pokédex, then catch them all(including each separate evolution), and then begin leveling them all to Lv100. Never do I complete my Lv100 collection, but I never stop trying until a new game is released. Given that this MMO is receiving continuous updates, I am not going to be leaving anytime soon.

If there are any guilds out there that are okay with my interests and that have at least at least a few active members, I would love to join you guys :Shy:

I hope to hear back from you soon :Smile:

PRO%20Signature_1.jpg

192449 Hey! I am co-Leader of the fuzzy marmasets! We are currently recruiting and looking for members! some of our players like to collect and others like pvp! If you are interested /friend Blitzkitten

We would love to have you :)

Consider it done :Grin: I'll see you in the game! :thanks:

PRO%20Signature_1.jpg