Side quest's

Deathwand

You know what would be awesome? Yah that's right, side quest's xD

o.o like after defeating the kanto's elite four, outside of brocks gym is his father. Talking to him would start a quest chain. Content's of quest could be whatever, but in the end you would be able to battle him and such. if I am not mistaken he was the pewter city gym leader before brock right? would be pretty awesome to experience things like that in the idea of a side quest. Could make other side quest's as well that would benefit the community, like a old woman near a path with a large tree, with a murkrow at the base, and Exeggcute's in the tree. Talking to the woman would que up a quest to get rid of the murkrow from doing harm to the Exeggcute's . you could simply kill it for exp, or capture it as well. I see a win win here, would add a feel of depth into the game, not only that but would help the community grow as well.

giphy.gif

Side quest to battle Brock's father is a really interesting idea and he should of course be very strong.

After reading your thread, I have an idea for the forum.

There should be an "Quest" section, where players can write and post their own side quest. And if staff like any quest, they could add it in the game. This would of course save staff from thinking very hard for new side quests.

Hmmmm now I feel I should have make an separate thread on suggestion section for this instead of writing all of these in here............but I wouldn't do it. I'm very lazy lol.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

This is really great idea. If they could add side quests from the Pokemon Adventures story line and the rewards could be various such as a battle with character other than Red, rare items, or even open up a move tutor, that would be awesome. Looking forward for staff's reply. :)

ZoTk1UD.jpg

@diablo I totally support the daily questing idea, ideally I would love it if they implemented a quest board in the two major cities for such quest's in the two major towns , celadon/goldenrod.

@Serena a quest section would be amazing, not only it would help the developers, but also let the community have a hand in helping create this amazing game. As for posting in the suggestion section, that would be a good idea lol.

giphy.gif