Can we use sleep skill continous?

Pop0802

Questionable since apparently there aren't consequences for abusing them even after multiple reports (with video provided as well)...

you are completely right.

Right now, no staff is actually bothering about this topic. so...gg

^ That... and I'm sure they're seeing the posts, maybe they don't know themselves idk what to think about that anymore x.x

Some of the reports might be overlooked but to say we are not bothering is totally wrong.

Edit: We received only one report of PvP abuse from the past week on Red, so clearly, we are not ignoring anything.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Mine :'( was in the period in which the staff was busy with hoenn bug-fixing, right now I can see that there's more attention dedicated to the PvP environment :) was kinda salty because of the guy I reported since his whole and only strategy was abusing the outrage priority bug (which is still there on dragonite, buffed as well since it doesn't lock dnite vs fairies anymore)

Some of the reports might be overlooked but to say we are not bothering is totally wrong.

Edit: We received only one report of PvP abuse from the past week on Red, so clearly, we are not ignoring anything.

Well, i dont know if the amount of reports is a good proxy whether the staff is caring or not. You actually even admitted that reports might got overlooked till you checked for yourself.

I, for example, didnt report anyone anymore even if a bugged move was used against me since i had the opinion that staff wasnt caring anymore. Nonetheles, even if this is wrong and you are actually reading reports and punishing questionable behaviour of players, i got the opinion that staff isnt caring about that anymore. And i dont think im alone with this....

A main point why at least i got this kind of picture was the moderating of this thread

I think you need a bit to convince the community again that something happens to bug abuser. For instance you can start with faster and transparenter punishments to reports...... just my 2 cents.

(Btw: you actually needed 5 days to respond to this thread/posts, which is straight directed at staff ;) )

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

Well, i dont know if the amount of reports is a good proxy whether the staff is caring or not. You actually even admitted that reports might got overlooked till you checked for yourself.

I, for example, didnt report anyone anymore even if a bugged move was used against me since i had the opinion that staff wasnt caring anymore. Nonetheles, even if this is wrong and you are actually reading reports and punishing questionable behaviour of players, i got the opinion that staff isnt caring about that anymore. And i dont think im alone with this....

A main point why at least i got this kind of picture was the moderating of this thread

I think you need a bit to convince the community again that something happens to bug abuser. For instance you can start with faster and transparenter punishments to reports...... just my 2 cents.

(Btw: you actually needed 5 days to respond to this thread/posts, which is straight directed at staff ;) )

Because there were no reports, I thought we might have overlooked it, which is not the case and we cannot punish anyone if the said user isn't reported with proof.

(Just because we didnot reply, doesn't mean we are not taking it seriously :))

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

196792 Because there were no reports, I thought we might have overlooked it, which is not the case and we cannot punish anyone if the said user isn't reported with proof.

i think, in my humble opinion, that the only fact to reply as in the "bugged not to be used" post make players more confident that their report will have an effect.

the recents post made by red in pvp section made me think you actually care about what pvp is on pro. i guess you're trying to do your own tiers, maybe sleep clause will come with it.

196796 https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=32546 This was my report vs the player who abused outrage vs a lot of top ladder players, with video as proof of him using the bugged move :(

As I have said, only some might have been overlooked.

196792 Because there were no reports, I thought we might have overlooked it, which is not the case and we cannot punish anyone if the said user isn't reported with proof.

i think, in my humble opinion, that the only fact to reply as in the "bugged not to be used" post make players more confident that their report will have an effect.

the recents post made by red in pvp section made me think you actually care about what pvp is on pro. i guess you're trying to do your own tiers, maybe sleep clause will come with it.

Yes, we want fair ranked PvP, but we had other priorities such as Hoenn and server stability, however I assure you we are working for the good of PvP.