Hey! Shaun here!

Guest Shauneon

Guest Shauneon

What's up guys, I'm Shaun!

So I just found out about this game, and I am totally stoked to get going with it. It looks awesome, feels smooth from the little bit I've played, and all-in-all looks like a killer game!

If anyone played PWO (Pokemon World Online), I used to be on that a few years ago. :Grin: My username was mrshaun7 then MrShaun and finally became just Shaun when I became a moderator, [MOD]Shaun, for the game. After PWO, I stopped playing for a while to focus on school as well as my career as a Professional Tumbler and to do shows around the states and what not. That became a success and now I am also studying to become a Physical Therapist at the same time! :Grin:

Going through the forums, I actually recognize white a few usernames from PWO so I am stoked to be playing another Pokemon MMO with you guys! If anyone from PWO reads this and remembers me (or even if you don't) make sure to stop by and say hey! :D

I wanted to join back into an online Pokemon community because I was remembering just how fun it was and after looking a bit, I found PRO!

Anyways, stoked to play this game and make some awesome friends!