Promoting use of forums

Beast53

I suggest to promote use of forums for reporting errors, trade purposes, and for useful information like updates, rules and everything ,it just gets too messed up in game chat, gms/mods can promote use of forums and there can be gametip in chat too for promoting it

EIsrSi5.png

I don't mind answering people's questions in the help chat, though there are a few key points that should be addressed. Namely two, just about everyone in bills house ask's where the book is., secondly SS Anne. for things like this I would absolutely love to promote the forums for. seems to be a issue with just about every player and always ask for help.

giphy.gif

Ugh will you explain it more? @Beast53

Coz the things you're suggesting, forum already works this way.

If it did it wont be a problem, everyone just spamming in trade chat , noone making a proper shop on forums, if someone is making one noone noticing it much, only few replies, i bet 6 out of every 10 players have never even came to forums

EIsrSi5.png

moreover if someone asks a question and if there is a proper topic about it on forums,gms should ask players to check information on forums

GMs and normal players like me and many others always tell them to check forum before making a new thread, but..............welll, somethings can never be changed.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

moreover if someone asks a question and if there is a proper topic about it on forums,gms should ask players to check information on forums

GMs and normal players like me and many others always tell them to check forum before making a new thread, but..............welll, somethings can never be changed.

Actually they could if tried, and i m just suggesting to try

EIsrSi5.png

That's what I'm asking.

Plz explain your suggestion, what PRO staff could do to make it better?

Some gametips ,some short keys that dirrectly link u to forums, like if we type /forums it will open forums in our default browser, There should be a type of notice in trade tab with something like, now u can make a proper market on forums, just visit - link to forums, like i said earlier, whenever someone asks about something mods and admins, can suggest em to visit forums for information about any question or so, once admins and mods start to do it, old players will do the same, they will suggest newbies to go to forums to check information about something, its better to just say there is a topic about the quest in genral help section of forums, rather than explaining a quest to each player that joins.

EIsrSi5.png