How to play on small-screen smartphone

Arkenstone

PRO Username: Arkenstone

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: None

What have you done before the problem was there?

Can't do anything, as the problem appeared immediately upon starting the game for the first time.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

There doesn't seem to be any way to fix it, as the problem involves the initial disclaimer window being calibrated for a much larger touchscreen (read: a tablet). Therefore, I can't check the "I agree" box or click the "OK" button (whichever it is, I don't know).

Description and Message

Initial disclaimer screen only partially shown on phone, due to small screen size. This causes the aggravating (but also unsolvable) issue of not being able to check the "I agree" box or click the "OK" button (not sure which one it is); they don't even appear on the screen.

Is there a way to make a future version of the android port of this game be small-screen friendly?

194818 PRO Username: Arkenstone

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: None

What have you done before the problem was there?

Can't do anything, as the problem appeared immediately upon starting the game for the first time.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

There doesn't seem to be any way to fix it, as the problem involves the initial disclaimer window being calibrated for a much larger touchscreen (read: a tablet). Therefore, I can't check the "I agree" box or click the "OK" button (whichever it is, I don't know).

Description and Message

Initial disclaimer screen only partially shown on phone, due to small screen size. This causes the aggravating (but also unsolvable) issue of not being able to check the "I agree" box or click the "OK" button (not sure which one it is); they don't even appear on the screen.

Is there a way to make a future version of the android port of this game be small-screen friendly?

Well, I never heard of that issue before, but I honestly doubt it. I can't see how you could possibly enjoy the game if the screen is that small anyways.

I can only recommend to move onto another platform, or to get a smartphone with a bigger screen.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Best regards!

195032 At least you replied, and that's what counts. I can easily play this game on my laptop, anyway. For what it's worth, I bought my smartphone for 20 dollars (it's just a cheap, prepaid Tracfone).

You're welcome. Just dare to ask if you need something!

Locking that topic.