How to catch Jirachi, the wishmaker!

Shadowforce

1) Complete pokedex seen caught data until Deoxys entry, except legendaries and Castform (you probably need Celebi and Mew though).

2) 210 evolved pokemon data.

3) 101 Hoenn hours. To check your Hoenn exclusive gametime, talk to prof. Birch.

4) Go to moon, at the place where you fought Deoxys, any time of the day. There will be a glittering rock there. If you fill all the above requirements, the rock will teleport you to Jirachi's place.

Can anyone confirm the Hoenn hour requirement? Because I got 100 Hoenn hours, a full Hoenn dex (all caught and evolved, except for Castform and legendaries, seen data only), full Kanto and Johto dex + all evolutions, Mew and Celebi, 210+ evolved, yet I don't get teleported to Jirachi's place.

And now - some of my favorite quotes:

[glow=blue]"The ability of discerning high quality unavoidably implies the ability of identifying shortcomings."[/glow]

-Edsger W. Dijkstra

[glow=green]"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."[/glow]

-Marie Curie

[glow=red]"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."[/glow]

-Bertrand Arthur William Russell

200165 Can anyone confirm the Hoenn hour requirement? Because I got 100 Hoenn hours, a full Hoenn dex (all caught and evolved, except for Castform and legendaries, seen data only), full Kanto and Johto dex + all evolutions, Mew and Celebi, 210+ evolved, yet I don't get teleported to Jirachi's place.

I've heard 110 and 120 hours. lol finding all these requirements are a pain in the butt.

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

200165 Can anyone confirm the Hoenn hour requirement? Because I got 100 Hoenn hours, a full Hoenn dex (all caught and evolved, except for Castform and legendaries, seen data only), full Kanto and Johto dex + all evolutions, Mew and Celebi, 210+ evolved, yet I don't get teleported to Jirachi's place.

I've heard 110 and 120 hours. lol finding all these requirements are a pain in the butt.

Alright, thanks for the quick reply. :)

I'll just spend my days on the moon without oxygen reserves then. :p

[glow=blue]"The ability of discerning high quality unavoidably implies the ability of identifying shortcomings."[/glow]

-Edsger W. Dijkstra

[glow=green]"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."[/glow]

-Marie Curie

Quick update: 101 hours work for Jirachi.

wmPGwTV.png

-Edsger W. Dijkstra

-Marie Curie

• 3 months later...

I think it's not a fully guide. You should tell people how to fill the dex (i mean to have all the seen data of hoenn) . Where to find all the legendaries and those things. :Light: :Grin:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

giphy.gif

giphy.gifSometimes life is not what you expect... What really matters is to enjoy the little things...

• 2 weeks later...
295534 I think it's not a fully guide. You should tell people how to fill the dex (i mean to have all the seen data of hoenn) . Where to find all the legendaries and those things. :Light: :Grin:

Hi Roniix. I thought about it when making this guide, but people have already done that so I didn't like to use knowledge other people have discovered and provided in the forums. What I could do is a refference to other guides which explain what you mentioned above, but it seems someone else made a more detailed guide on how to catch Jirachi after mine and people prefer that one, so I kind of gave up to improve mine.