Currently Closed (open soon) ♫♪World Market]†♫

Welcome to [glow=red]----[/glow] of [glow=black]World Market[/glow] :Heart:

</SIZE>

Before we start, you must accept my Rules and Trade Rules of the Game.

<i></i>

First of all I would like all of you to accept and obey the

[glow=red]Trade Rules[/glow] especially rule number 4.

[glow=black]Rule Number 4[/glow]

<SIZE size="175">"4. No harassment when it comes to trade. If you don’t agree on the price that it is being sold/ offered for, simply don’t buy it. Any unnecessary comments will be deleted and on repeated abuse will be punished with warning points or even more severity punishment."

[glow=red]My Rules[/glow]

Re: Insta Shop [Axew,Eevee] ♫♪World Market]†♫

<r><QUOTE author="jajaro101"><s>

</s><POST content="197792"><s></s>197792<e></e></POST> i want to buy both axew and snorlax how much total?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

axew is 800k or 1.2m<br/>

snorlax is 400k or 600k<br/>

<QUOTE author="Trafalgarlaww"><s>

</s><POST content="197821"><s></s>197821<e></e></POST> u can sell me Axew jolly 1m1 ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

u can only pick in 800k, 1.2m or insta 1.5m on axew</r>

<r>lel, sorry about the comment i know how much useless it can be. but don't post insta price if the buyer have to wait 48h before getting it.<br/>

your idea is kind of good btw, you should just change the tittle so people won't misunderstand the system.<br/>

<br/>

good luck with your shop <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

zeloups</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Zeloups"><s>

</s><POST content="198051"><s></s>198051<e></e></POST> lel, sorry about the comment i know how much useless it can be. but don't post insta price if the buyer have to wait 48h before getting it.<br/>

your idea is kind of good btw, you should just change the [Censored] so people won't misunderstand the system.<br/>

<br/>

good luck with your shop <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

zeloups<e>

</e></QUOTE>

if u just read my rules sir...<br/>

im avoiding increasing best offer to 10k and 50k only.. i put 3 price so if u want to sold asap then pick Price 3 insta..<br/>

is 48 hrs is too long? well i can change it but please be nice, i dnt want any harassment in this post</r>