Currently Closed (open soon) ♫♪World Market]†♫

Re: Insta Shop [Axew,Eevee] ♫♪World Market]†♫

<r><QUOTE author="youraxx27"><s>

</s><POST content="198199"><s></s>198199<e></e></POST> if u just read my rules sir...<br/>

im avoiding increasing best offer to 10k and 50k only.. i put 3 price so if u want to sold asap then pick Price 3 insta..<br/>

is 48 hrs is too long? well i can change it but please be nice, i dnt want any harassment in this post<e>

</e></QUOTE>

didn't mean to harass, just wanted to advice you to change title which is a bit confusing since insta shop are usually shops where you can buyout directly. here this is an auction house with insta prices and you fixed the bo on price 1 and 2.<br/>

hope what i mean is clear enough. <E>:confused:</E> <br/>

<br/>

zeloups</r>

Re: Insta Shop [Axew,Eevee] ♫♪World Market]†♫

<r><QUOTE author="Zeloups"><s>

</s><POST content="198239"><s></s>198239<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="youraxx27"><s>
</s><POST content="198199"><s></s>198199<e></e></POST> if u just read my rules sir...<br/>

im avoiding increasing best offer to 10k and 50k only.. i put 3 price so if u want to sold asap then pick Price 3 insta..<br/>

is 48 hrs is too long? well i can change it but please be nice, i dnt want any harassment in this post<e>

</e></QUOTE>

didn't mean to harass, just wanted to advice you to change title which is a bit confusing since insta shop are usually shops where you can buyout directly. here this is an auction house with insta prices and you fixed the bo on price 1 and 2.<br/>

hope what i mean is clear enough. <E>:confused:</E> <br/>

<br/>

zeloups<e>

</e></QUOTE>

really grateful sir now i know sorry for that, i will change it immediately to Auction one.. <br/>

thank you very much</r>

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to [glow=red]----[/glow] of [glow=black]World Market[/glow] :Heart:

Locked since its closed. Feel free to PM me if you wish to re-open your shop.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.