subway hoeNN

Kpdcc123

1. 1.

PRO Username: kpdcc123

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

The fifth computer can't be talk, and I go back to power plant talk to Wattson then go to Mauville City.

I want to talk with Wattson in the gym, but the gym electrical Installations say "You've already deactivated all the switches; why disorder that sequence here?"(the electrical Installations still work on).

So I can't go to talk with Wattson. I just come to talk with PC Security Officer, then the computer still can't be talk, the transmat machine just say "This machine is inaccessible at this time!"

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

197819 PRO Username: kpdcc123

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

The fifth computer can't be talk, and I go back to power plant talk to Wattson then go to Mauville City.

I want to talk with Wattson in the gym, but the gym electrical Installations say "You've already deactivated all the switches; why disorder that sequence here?"(the electrical Installations still work on).

So I can't go to talk with Wattson. I just come to talk with PC Security Officer, then the computer still can't be talk, the transmat machine just say "This machine is inaccessible at this time!"

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Can you show a screen shot of what you're trying to do?

When you go talk to wattson the last time you have to solve the gym's electric puzzle to get through to him.

Hi there,

We need these informations in order to be able to help you further:

1. Have you tried to interact with the PCs in all Hoenn Pokecenter?

2. If so, what dialogue appears when you try to interact with them? (Please provide screenshot)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.