Pokemon Going Missing from my Box

Bernieorbust

1. 1.

PRO Username: Bernieorbu

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I look in my pokedex and I own a Haunter and a Drowzee. After going through all 13 pages of my box 8 times over the course of the last 20 minutes, I have confirmed that those pokemon have mysteriously vanished from my box...I'm a little bit more than frustrated that A. there is no search box system, and B. pokemon are just disappearing from my box.

198212 PRO Username: Bernieorbu

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I look in my pokedex and I own a Haunter and a Drowzee. After going through all 13 pages of my box 8 times over the course of the last 20 minutes, I have confirmed that those pokemon have mysteriously vanished from my box...I'm a little bit more than frustrated that A. there is no search box system, and B. pokemon are just disappearing from my box.

Hello did this happen during a disconnection/ crash? and do you have a screenshot of the IDs?

x3y83p.jpg

No I don't have a screenshot of the IDs because they are not existing in my box...also no this didn't happen "during a crash". I have the pokedex data which means they were in my box at one point in time, and I have never touched them until now when I tried to find them. They do not exist.