Extremely Slow Players

Guest zelkowa

Guest zelkowa

Thats my first pvp day today and got reach 150 point. But some match takes tooooo long (like 2 hour ?!).it is way too much for a pokemon game. so pleaseeeee cut the time or do something about that. when he understand he lost he start to play slowly..

201135 Thats my first pvp day today and got reach 150 point. But some match takes tooooo long (like 2 hour ?!).it is way too much for a pokemon game. so pleaseeeee cut the time or do something about that. when he understand he lost he start to play slowly..

They need to add a turn timer maybe. I havn't done actual PvP yet so i can't say much but this seems rather easy to solve.

201135 Thats my first pvp day today and got reach 150 point. But some match takes tooooo long (like 2 hour ?!).it is way too much for a pokemon game. so pleaseeeee cut the time or do something about that. when he understand he lost he start to play slowly..

They need to add a turn timer maybe. I havn't done actual PvP yet so i can't say much but this seems rather easy to solve.

They have one.

201135 Thats my first pvp day today and got reach 150 point. But some match takes tooooo long (like 2 hour ?!)

Haha, really, depending on how you're playing pokemon with the PRO meta, you are going to enjoy PVP...

Ever played vs a full wall team ? Vs such players, a 1 hour battle is common and as boring as a time staller.

4FVP