when i log in after being offline some time the first area i enter freezes the game

Bigday

PRO Username: bigday

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Want to report this bug.

for instance. I was offline for an hour or so, came back en startet farming @ cannibar mansion. I wanted to go into the shop of cannibar and the game froze. This happens all the time, but online the first time after being offline for some time. When i quit PRO and start it agian it works fine, but for me this means that every time I want to play i have to go through the waitlist twice. It sucks.

I play on my macbook pro. on red server

Let me know if Obliternade's proposal helped you out.

Could be either your device, or the client itself.

Are you sure it only occurs when logging in the first time? Freezes could be caused by opening your bag, for instance. It's not necessarily related to your MacBook Pro. Your MacBook could be overstrained by running to much stuff at the same time, on the other hand.

Please report any feature you're recognizing.

Yes always the first time after i log in.

Sometimes loading the items in my bag takes a while but the game doesn't freeze and i understand this is a problem everyone has after not opening the bag for a while.

Accept for this issue the game runs very smooth (unless there is a lag which affects everyone off course)

edit: i will try on lower resolution and let u know the progress.