Teleport Sytem in Hoenn bugs

Aciddrop

Hello Community and Admins i try to explain my problem, i did the quest until the point where u have to talk to the gymleader at the end of the powerplant where he is giving u normally a CD. my problem is my game bugged and get stucked in this moment so i must do a relogg after the relogg all npcs were vanished in the powerplant and the gymleader too but i did not received the CD to do the following steps... so i cant go on with the quest and cant use the Teleport System. Ingame they told me to do a post in Forum in hope that en Admin looks in my account and fix it pls help me because it sucks to walk the whole day around Hoenn Lol

Pls help me and thanks anyway :)

(sorry for my bad english)

201580 Hello Community and Admins i try to explain my problem, i did the quest until the point where u have to talk to the gymleader at the end of the powerplant where he is giving u normally a CD. my problem is my game bugged and get stucked in this moment so i must do a relogg after the relogg all npcs were vanished in the powerplant and the gymleader too but i did not received the CD to do the following steps... so i cant go on with the quest and cant use the Teleport System. Ingame they told me to do a post in Forum in hope that en Admin looks in my account and fix it pls help me because it sucks to walk the whole day around Hoenn Lol

Pls help me and thanks anyway :)

(sorry for my bad english)

Hi !

Yeah I got stuck talking to him as well, but after relogging I could manage to end that quest anyway (however, I haven't use it yet, as I got back to Kanto right after that)

The CD doesn't appear in your backpack (at least I haven't seen it), but you can nonetheless enter the area where the teleporters are by talking to the guard at the door; you'll get inside and will have to use the computer; repeat that in at least 5 different pokecenters in order to do the next task ;)

yeah the problem i have is that if i go and talk to this guards at poke center they tell me to talk to wattson at powerplant but there is nobody lol because i alrdy finished it so i need help by en admin to reset this or fix it or pass me the cd i dont know u have any ideas ???