NPC and possible stuck at Seafloor Cavern R4

Zeitgeistz

1. 1.

Hello !

I'm here to report a "bug" I just found. At seafloor cavern R4 in Hoenn Region (Aqua team base - Route 127-128) I was walking over the cavern until I realized I was stucked in a room and I had to use Escape Rope to continue. It happens that I didn't bring a pokemon with Roch Smash and I didn't have the TM in my bag.

Well, the thing is that I'm reporting this because it should happen that someone doesn't even bring escape rope and in the same situation, they could do absolutely nothing but waiting a GM to solve it.

The bug is the next one. When I came into this room, there was an aqua team member inside at my left, but instead talking to him I walked to right and he instantly fought me ( ! sign appeared over his head) and then, when I won him he doesn't moved out and he blocked me the entrance. I had nothing to do but walking around the room, and blocked by rocks I couldn't break.

These are images from the situation I was in.

gFztGS.jpg

Zu719o.jpg

So I'm here to give a solution to this problem.

KLucfs.jpg

The blue square is the place where the NPC was at the first time, and the Red Square is the place I suggest to change the NPC. The other solution might be that the NPC simply dissapear once you win him.

I hope you can correctly fix it.

P.S. : I apologize if the is any grammar mistake, but I'm not english language native.

You can easily solve this by relogging, it will reset npc's to original location.

Althought, its probably better to move the npc to where you designated to avoid others having this problem.

</SIZE>

Looking for EV-Trained level 100s?

cheap high leveled pokemon?

random rares/low leveled pokemon?

shinies?

<SIZE size="200">Then come check out

BLRTH'S Variety Shop!