Epic Metagross SOLD

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: epic Aerodactyl

<t>750 for aero. Until when is the auction?? Place an end time please. You leave us bidding without knowing when it ends. Only because you want us to raise the price and to sell at a greater price. Make a proper auction plz. Add end time and insta.</t>

boE5TWC.png

"Make your Dream a reality, and it will become your Truth..."

<r><QUOTE author="chicomx"><s>

</s><POST content="214080"><s></s>214080<e></e></POST> Only because you want us to raise the price and to sell at a greater price<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Might be a fair enough stance giving that so far no one has offered an appropriated price for the aerodactyl, it's an unobtainable spawn in the wild (meaning synch doesn't work) which got right nature + 31 speed 30 attack 30 hp, the price for that one in my opinion is a lot higher than 750k.<br/>

Just some thoughts on the reason the seller isn't answering :)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Sharlank"><s>

</s><POST content="214087"><s></s>214087<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="chicomx"><s>
</s><POST content="214080"><s></s>214080<e></e></POST> Only because you want us to raise the price and to sell at a greater price<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Might be a fair enough stance giving that so far no one has offered an appropriated price for the aerodactyl, it's an unobtainable spawn in the wild (meaning synch doesn't work) which got right nature + 31 speed 30 attack 30 hp, the price for that one in my opinion is a lot higher than 750k.<br/>

Just some thoughts on the reason the seller isn't answering :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I can see your point of view but why doesnt he gives an insta?? I am waiting for it since days ago and he doesnt do it. Auctions are not like this. If he wants a particular offer he should say: starting bid and insta. Thats my point of view</r>

boE5TWC.png

"Make your Dream a reality, and it will become your Truth..."

<t>This person isn't a very friendly trader in my experience, so unless you make an appropriate offer, he/she'll ignore you. In short, don't lowballs and say your best offer.</t>