More animations to differentiate moves

Guest Welby2

Guest Welby2

Hi

I'd suggest to add a LOT of more animations for the moves/skills.

I'm absolutely in love with this game! However i think that is a real pity that most of the pokemon's skills are just a small blink on the enemy when they hit it.

There should be a lot of more animation for different abilities like the Thunderbolt or the Bubble. It's always frustrating to finally see a new learned ability and then the only thing that has changed are just the name and dmg!

There are plans anytime soon to add much more animations for those?

I agree, but let me also say. I do believe that getting animations for all the attacks plus Pokemon is a hefty task. This is why I propose that PRO incorporate a sort of Mod support. This would allow us, the community to provide extra features. Whilst the developers focus on up and coming updates. If you've ever played Poke'MMo they have a similar structure. I think with Mod support, or some (reasonable) way of being able to modify textures, and (SOME) in-game contents we could achieve this...

We are working on animations for moves.

But there's a lot of other things we're working on as well.

We know that having animations for every move would be cool and we'll eventually have them, don't worry.

Just have patience :Shy:

203518 I agree, but let me also say. I do believe that getting animations for all the attacks plus Pokemon is a hefty task. This is why I propose that PRO incorporate a sort of Mod support. This would allow us, the community to provide extra features. Whilst the developers focus on up and coming updates. If you've ever played Poke'MMo they have a similar structure. I think with Mod support, or some (reasonable) way of being able to modify textures, and (SOME) in-game contents we could achieve this...

Anyone who wants to somehow participate in makin' the game better, can apply in the proper forum thread ;)

goldentime_by_setonami-d6p62pj.giftumblr_nuilndtPPY1upl3ulo1_500.gif