Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate - Battle Corner

Discord Name: Worldie

PRO Name: Worldie

Gym Type: Psychic

Reason why you want to be the gym leader?

Firstly, since gen 2 I am in love with the "mind" oriented typing (Ghost, Dark and Psychic). Being Dark already picked and (sadly) ghostly very underwhelming in PRO due to the lack of important items or abilities, I choose to go with Psychic.

The reason for asking the position is that I love challenges. I love pokemons per se, but having I already cleared the PvE content I find little motivation to keep farming things even if I have wide room for improvements, as I really dislike the "competitive pro" pvp meta and I don't have much interest in it. Having similar position to care for would give me motivation to constantly improve and keep up with new ideas, on top of actually playing more and having more fun in general.

Do you have your team ready?

I already possess several high quality 100 Psychics, plus another handful not leveled sitting in my bank waiting for the occasion. And a plan for something else to add if I wanted to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate - Battle Corner [EVENT STARTED]

<t>Discord Name: BBYung<br/>

PRO Name: BBYung<br/>

Gym Type: Poison<br/>

Reason why you want to be the gym leader?<br/>

I want to see how well i do as a gym leader, hopefully win some games :P, and help fill the spot for the absent poison type gym<br/>

Do you have your team ready?<br/>

Yes</t>

shroom.png