Blue server as Default Server(First Option)

Rivaille

Hello Guys!!

I saw a big problem in the game.

New player almost always enter in Red Server and not Blue server.

Consequence> Blue server have few player and red excessively so much.

Reason>

Probably New player Unknow how change the server and for this, always enter in Red server and no blue.(Not all player speak english)

---

If Blue server is the default server, New player will enter in the blue server and this will a best server(some players change to red server because have more player) and Red server will have less lag and less players in queue.

Veteran player won't have problem because veteran player know how change the server. This is only for that more new player enter in blue server

Guys, remember that i says about new players.

New players: Don't know about that server have more player and will get more help. Only enter in the first option(Red server).

Newplayers Always join in the first option of server.

Players from red Server only need select the red server before enter.

6e1eafc1c6b5ebcc89bdffae34a2a452o.gif

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blue server as Default Server.

<r><QUOTE author="Rivaille"><s>

</s><POST content="204011"><s></s>204011<e></e></POST> Reason><br/>

Probably New player Unknow how change the server<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Well... I think that's underestimating the average person to be honest :P<br/>

When I joined back in the days blue was already available and I simply chose RED because there were more players there overall and more experienced players for more competition.<br/>

I think for the new players it's up to the preference of being in a big pond as a small fish or in a smaller pond as a slightly bigger fish xD</r>

<t>I think more people join RED server because of who RED is, i mean if i had to choose between RED and BLUE as in the main characters, id go with RED so naturally id want to join RED's server....atleast thats my logic</t>

q8pAgyJ.png?1

<r>That's the problem.<br/>

<br/>

Many player prefer Red because have more players and Blue server don't have a lot of player.<br/>

<br/>

If new player will only enter in red server, Blue server will abandoned.<br/>

<QUOTE author="Sharlank"><s>

</s><POST content="204017"><s></s>204017<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Rivaille"><s>
</s><POST content="204011"><s></s>204011<e></e></POST> Reason><br/>

Probably New player Unknow how change the server<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Well... I think that's underestimating the average person to be honest :P<br/>

When I joined back in the days blue was already available and I simply chose RED because there were more players there overall and more experienced players for more competition.<br/>

I think for the new players it's up to the preference of being in a big pond as a small fish or in a smaller pond as a slightly bigger fish xD<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<B><s></s><br/>

Guys, remember that i says about new players.<br/>

<e></e></B><br/>

<B><s></s>New players:<e></e></B> Don't know about that server have more player and will get more help. Only enter in the first option(Red server).</r>

<r>Well, what if new players prefer the much better red hardware and performance, I think they should have a thing saying "Select your server" Before it says blue/red server, so instead they may choose, instead getting forced going into one or the other, but w/e <E>:Grin:</E></r>

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

<r><QUOTE author="Obliternade"><s>

</s><POST content="204033"><s></s>204033<e></e></POST> Well, what if new players prefer the much better red hardware and performance, I think they should have a thing saying "Select your server" Before it says blue/red server, so instead they may choose, instead getting forced going into one or the other, but w/e <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

No all new player speak english and undertand this.(Other only want play and no take attention about ¨Select server¨)</r>

Rather than changing the default option to Blue, I would appreciate it more if we were given the option of a default server, or at least have the client remember which server we logged in to last. It's not exactly a necessity though, just a nice thing to have.