This is no longer a problem its more a solution

Guest 1988fido

1. 1.

Guest 1988fido

PRO Username: 1988fido

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I tried all this

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26956.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

just using andriod tablet + vpn called " hexatech "

Description and Message

basically in UAE we have isp called etisalat and it blocks many things on the internet such as adult sites etc..

and lot of times they block things by mistake and sometimes intentionally . for example vintrlio was blocked till i spammed them over facebook and twitter + calls etc.. like 5 months it took to get it unblocked and my argue was many other similar softwares , teamspeak , skype etc.. not blocked why this specific one?

and now today I finally managed to start the game on my andriod tablet :D hopefully i can start playing the game finally .

so I did this ticket to documented for future members that are in UAE and might face the issue of "cannot connect to server.." so when the servers are online u still can't join due to etisalat blocking it prove is instantly i get connected on my andriod tablet using the vpn. now I will do further testing and will try my best to get etisalat to fix this will update this in future if etisalat did their job :).

I already submitted ticket to etisalat online to fix it , soon will facebook message them and post, then try to call if nothing was done .