Max Guild Slots

Mipha

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding guild levels. A small portion of battle exp every member gets could go towards the exp bar of a guild. Talking about maybe 1% of the exp you get after defeating a poke.

The first levels would be moderately easy to achieve, but later on as more expansion slots are unlocked, the levels get harder and harder and could take weeks/months if you don't have enough guild exp income.

32849 Regarding guild levels. A small portion of battle exp every member gets could go towards the exp bar of a guild. Talking about maybe 1% of the exp you get after defeating a poke.

The first levels would be moderately easy to achieve, but later on as more expansion slots are unlocked, the levels get harder and harder and could take weeks/months if you don't have enough guild exp income.

Copy and paste in the topic too owo lol thanks :Heart: :Smile: Meh I rather buy slots 'o') I don't really mind at all~! gosh exp, levels get harder <mehh x'O!

32844 i like this idea hope we can get more slots in the future :D :y:

i cant readd its so light pennyy, edit different font color so audience read it too >u> and yeahh :Shy: :Smile:

aw i said ''i like this idea hope we can get more slots in the future :D'' but i have the fire forum so its dark theme (black)

spacer.png

32844 i like this idea hope we can get more slots in the future :D :y:

i cant readd its so light pennyy, edit different font color so audience read it too >u> and yeahh :Shy:

aw i said ''i like this idea hope we can get more slots in the future :D'' but i have the fire forum so its dark theme (black)

lol ouo i saww> quoting back~! :Smile: and i see i have the grass theme bulbasaur =u= you got to love it~!

Personally, I think around 40 players is a good & fair number to really feel like a 'guild', guilds having a low amount of slots will allow us to have many different guilds & it'll also help balancing any future GvG events.

But, having few extra slots is still not a bad idea tho I prefer making it a harder to get, like what @[ref]Synapse[/ref] suggested lvl based system sounds good or making something where all guild members will contribute on doing it (like what @[ref]Miles[/ref] suggested) .

46246.gif

YnaygPW.png

46246.gif

[glow=blue]

About Me[/glow]|[glow=blue]Karnage FR Guild[/glow]

32971 Personally, I think around 40 players is a good & fair number to really feel like a 'guild', guilds having a low amount of slots will allow us to have many different guilds & it'll also help balancing any future GvG events.

But, having few extra slots is still not a bad idea tho I prefer making it a harder to get, like what @[ref]Synapse[/ref] suggested lvl based system sounds good or making something where all guild members will contribute on doing it (like what @[ref]Miles[/ref] suggested) .

True 40 limit for GvG is good/fair but some players may be unactive like 2-3 weeks because of their lifetime busy' If we can't have max slots then I'll feel bad kicking them out who haven't get on so much but uwu meh oh well~ yeah their ideas are good.