Game crash windows 8.1

Flameingmass

1. 1.

PRO Username: Flameingma

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

well i got to play for 30 minutes and ever sense then it has done this right when i log in

my PRO Username IS Flameingmass idk why it doesn't fit

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

when i reinstall the game i can play it for like 5 minutes until it starts doing it again

i had an older post for this and everything i got didn't work (which was 1 thing about my video card)

I've uninstalled all my drivers and got new ones still nothing

i've check like the launcher and crap checked if all files there

restarted computer

Description and Message

i just wanna play this game is super fun but i can only play for short periods of time for when i uninstall and reinstall it, idk why its doing this i just really need help i really want to play

206798 When and how does it crash? Also have you tried using the client mirrors (32bit, 64bit, ect) good luck.

so i log in sometimes put it que get in game i can walk around for like 15 seconds and then it just crashes, just boom even if im standing still, ill try useing the other mirrors

206798 When and how does it crash? Also have you tried using the client mirrors (32bit, 64bit, ect) good luck.

so i log in sometimes put it que get in game i can walk around for like 15 seconds and then it just crashes, just boom even if im standing still, ill try useing the other mirrors

Hmm, yes its been happening quiet often lately, I wish you luck, if that doesnt work, you'll need the assistance of a Dev.

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

Hmm, yes its been happening quiet often lately, I wish you luck, if that doesnt work, you'll need the assistance of a Dev.

How can i get the assistance of a Dev? well thats if the 32 bit don't work