WTS Godly Garchomp - Jolly, 30/30 atk/spd IVs, Full EV trained level 100

UPDATE: I'm very sorry everyone but due to work commitments I won't be around today, so I've decided to extend the auction until tomorrow (Saturday), as I want to be in game to sell this at the end. Unfortunately work comes before games, and I was unable to get online both Thursday and today as well. Saturday I will be around for 6 hours or so, at the end of which I will be selling this to the highest bidder.

Don't forget the insta price for this is 1.8m, which is still a bargain for such a rare poke with 30/30. Anyone wishing to buy now for 1.8m just leave a message here or as a pm and I will do the trade with you tomorrow, first come first served.

Thanks for the patience guys.

Alright folks, it's Saturday morning, I have my corn flakes and let's sell this Garchomp before work.

I will be selling it to the highest bidder in 5 hours, and will continue to update this post every hour, then in the final hour at the 30-minute and 10-minute mark. I will be in game @trade chat also, so you can talk to me either here or there.

Time left: SOLD