Telman's Shop [No pokemons for sale atm]

Telman

[glow=Blue]Rules:</COLOR>[/glow]<i></i>

1.Do not post anything that is malicious towards me nor others in this topic.

2.Do not repeatedly spam about buying an item, one post is enough.

3.If items have run out, please be patient, as I'll refill them a few times a week.

4.You must be in Kanto or Johto, as I can't go to Hoenn; also it'd be for the best that you guys come to me rather than me coming to you. If not, I'll have to continuously go back and forth which is very tiring and may also hinder other experiences customers will have with me. So if you're buying any item from this shop, please come to me.

5.If any of the prices I place on the items below are inaccurate or incorrect in anyway, please inform me asap so I can change them to the normal price (or even cheaper if I must).

6. Customer stealing is strictly prohibited in this topic, if any of you need to sell your items that I'm selling (and if you conspicuously aren't buying anything from me), please leave this topic at once, thank you.

[glow=Green]Items<COLOR color="#FF4080"><i>[/glow]</i>:

Prism scale (1): 10k

Dawn stone (1): 15k

Hard stone (4): 10k each

Kings rock (2): 10k each

Metal coat (3): 10k each

Light clay (1): 10k

Magnet (1): 10k

Sharp beak (1): 10k

Black glasses (1): 10k

[glow=red]These are all the items I'm selling atm, just like my forum name, my ign is Telman as well. If you need any item, post them here, and if I don't see it after a few minutes pm me ig. That's all for now, enjoy your time here![/glow]

Moved topic to the correct subforum, given this topic is selling only items

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.