"You can wordify anything, if you just verb it"

Smacky

Hi, y'all!

Signed up for PRO last week, and I am loving the game so far. I haven't played Pokemon Red/Blue (or FR/LG) in a looong time; it's cool to be able to experience that nostalgia on a global scale with the fan-made, inspirational idea that is PRO.

It's crazy to imagine how much effort the staff has made to get the game to this point in such a short amount of time! I've played a gauntlet of early-access and beta games on Steam with the stirring disappointment that follows game creators giving up halfway on games. (apart from Starbound)

So persevere and play through the bugs, crashes, and spamming weenies in chat channels! Let's do our part and make insightful suggestions, and report various mishaps so that we can help bring this game to fruition- step by step with all the great people who brought it up to this point!

So far, I'm working my way through the Fuchsia Gym, but that will change soon.

I'll try to do my part, as I progress, to try and help other players in the chat- just as many have done for me!

As such, shout outs to a few people off the top of my head, whom I see helping people in the chat regularly:

-Rustypowered

-Ryuhei

-Darkmew

-Eevee

-Kenny1

-Guz

+many more that I can't recollect.

And also to commemorate the great "Cerulean meltdown" from Sercan. Haha!

-Smacky