Hoeen starter

Rsiddharth97

Was just thinking about who to pick as my hoenn starter. What would be considered the best for playing Hoenn in Pro? And who's the champion at the end of the elite 4? It used to be steven in ruby and sapphire but wallace in emerald. Anyone already finished hoeen and have an answer to this?

Mudkip is the one i prefere the most, but to build my "hoenn story team" I choose Torchic.

Any reason why you picked torchic for the story? And when you said torchic are you assuming I let it fully evolve and not run the whole story as a torchic?

I just thoung about what team to do in order to finish the story in Hoenn and studying the spawns I thought the best team was Torchic, Pelipper, Ralts, Axew, Roselia, Magnemite. Of course is just an opinion, but i preferred it like this and no, I haven't evolve them 'till the league.

From 2015: I'm still here

Mudkip is the one i prefere the most, but to build my "hoenn story team" I choose Torchic.

Any reason why you picked torchic for the story? And when you said torchic are you assuming I let it fully evolve and not run the whole story as a torchic?

I just thoung about what team to do in order to finish the story in Hoenn and studying the spawns I thought the best team was Torchic, Pelipper, Ralts, Axew, Roselia, Magnemite. Of course is just an opinion, but i preferred it like this and no, I haven't evolve them 'till the league.

Okay but how did you deal with the normal type gym and the psychic gym later on?