Chat channels don't load

Heycavalier

This has happened yesterday and also just now when i entered after a long queue. The default chat channels (trade,help,all,other,battle and local) are not loading. While the tabs are there, i cannot see any content written in them, just the System messages (Welcome to PRO and AFK messages).

What is the problem here? :///

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

210590 This has happened yesterday and also just now when i entered after a long queue. The default chat channels (trade,help,all,other,battle and local) are not loading. While the tabs are there, i cannot see any content written in them, just the System messages (Welcome to PRO and AFK messages).

This bug happened to me as well more than once, I solved the issue by closing completely the client and relogging :( I know this sounds really painful to do with the current queue times, but will fix the issue 100%

210590 This has happened yesterday and also just now when i entered after a long queue. The default chat channels (trade,help,all,other,battle and local) are not loading. While the tabs are there, i cannot see any content written in them, just the System messages (Welcome to PRO and AFK messages).

This bug happened to me as well more than once, I solved the issue by closing completely the client and relogging :( I know this sounds really painful to do with the current queue times, but will fix the issue 100%

At least that's not as bad as disconnecting when you're about to finish a trade, now I feel bad for the person trying to buy my dragonair. I technically wasted his/her time, and have to wait 1 hour to try to get back at him/her. I hope these queues shorten up.