Frequent Crashing

Cyko

PRO Username: cyko

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

This problem has been present since i first started playing this game two days ago.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have tried updating my graphics drivers, my operating system, and my directx and microsoft visual c++ programs. I have tried running in compatibility mode, and as administrator, as well as trying outside of fullscreen, and at lower resolutions. I have also tried restarting my computer and closing out all other applications that would normally be running, as well as adding the executable to my anti virus exception list, and after that i even went as far as to completely disable my anti virus software (avast). I have also tried downloading the files again, and replacing the existing files in my installation directory.

Description and Message

My computer runs Window 10 and has an i7 3770k, 20gb of ddr3 ram, and an R9 390 video card, with 1500 watts of available power from dual power supplies. All my drivers are up to date, and my windows is up to date. I experience crashes frequently and at first i assumed it was because it was in beta, but i soon discovered that my friends are not getting these issues, with similar hardware and running programs. I have looked all over the forums for a specific place to submit crash logs, but since i was unable to find any such place, i will just attach them to this ticket. This is very frustrating since i am currently running xp boost potions and im spending a huge amount of time waiting behind 1000 people to get back into game after crashes. I really hope these logs can assist you guys in getting these issues resolved.