Suggestions I thought about

Walrosskastanie

1. 1.

Hello, I have some suggestions for PRO. This is my first suggestion and I hope you don't waste your time. Please tell me, if I made mistakes. I will take it to heart.

1. Command to see the current queue (/queue)

I would like to have a similar command as /online. It would be great, because there are times you need (after you brought coins for example) to or consider (change to another account for example) to relog. There are many people who ask how huge the queue is (because of the ghost queue for example) and you are able to answer them this way.

2. Light up the client in the taskbar, after you logged in

It's really time-consuming to login at the moment, because of the huge queue time. I messed up more than once and had to enter the queue a second time, because I didn't see that I already logged in and got kicked due to inactivity. It would be great, if the client light up in the taskbar, after you logged in. So you don't miss it.

3. Observation list (or something like that)

I would like to have something where you can choose pokemon (and maybe if shiny or not) and if someone posts this pokemon, the background behind the name (<Dragonite> for example) will be colored (or something similar). It would make it easier to find the Pokemon you are looking for. It's really hard to find them, because many spam in chats (Especially trade chat).

I hope there is something useful. :Grin:

:thanks:

mG60m48.png

211264 I can relate to #2

#3 on the other hand... what? Did not understand anything, sorry.

It's about marking the Pokemon, so that when it appears in the chat it would have a different color for better clarity in trade chats for example.

I don't think it will be necessary as there is an auction house system in the works.

I can relate to suggestions 1 and 2.

I really hope we can see how many players are in the queue if we are already logged in. Since there are some quest that needs to log in again (celadon daily quest). And most players who payed for 100coins needs to relog for them to use it in game.

as for the number 2. I usually do something while waiting for the long queue, sometimes I got logged in for maybe 7-10minutes without noticing and then I get disconnected from the server. Then I will just noticed it later that I have just been kicked from the game. :Cry:

as for number 3. As one of the players said above. There is already an Auction House being planned by the staffs, so I don't think that would be necessary. :Grin:

tumblr_oa474vADkU1qa7ud5o1_500.gif

[glow=red]Rem is <span style=❤️">[/glow]

211001 2. Light up the client in the taskbar, after you logged in

It's really time-consuming to login at the moment, because of the huge queue time. I messed up more than once and had to enter the queue a second time, because I didn't see that I already logged in and got kicked due to inactivity. It would be great, if the client light up in the taskbar, after you logged in. So you don't miss it.

3. Observation list (or something like that)

I would like to have something where you can choose pokemon (and maybe if shiny or not) and if someone posts this pokemon, the background behind the name (<Dragonite> for example) will be colored (or something similar). It would make it easier to find the Pokemon you are looking for. It's really hard to find them, because many spam in chats (Especially trade chat).

Really like those 2 suggestions :)

211264 I can relate to #2

#3 on the other hand... what? Did not understand anything, sorry.

It's about marking the Pokemon, so that when it appears in the chat it would have a different color for better clarity in trade chats for example.

I don't think it will be necessary as there is an auction house system in the works.

I read about the auction house, but I thought it might be a good idea until the auction house, because it's easy to implement.

:thanks: to everyone who told me about their opinion. :Smile:

mG60m48.png