MS Duration problem

Icetyke

1. 1.

PRO Username: IceTyke

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

PRO Username: IceTyke

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Description and Message

Hey !

I got a problem, I bought the Medalion approximately 29 days ago so my advantages should end tomorrow (as you can see on the screenshot !)

1468792066-vip.png

But when i go on the blue server, my advantages have already ended !

1468792069-vip2.png

I don't think it's normal to buy something that should last 30 days and which actually last less than 29 days !

I'm waiting for an answer !

Good evening,

IceTyke.[/i][/i]

Please keep in mind that the server runs off of a different time zone than you may be in, therefore the time that it goes off will be a little bit different than you'd maybe imagine or see coming.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

I could understand that if the ms duration would be shortened to few hours, but here it has been shortened for more than 1 day ! Why did i pay for something that should have lasted 30 days whereas it only lasted less than 29 ?

211395 I could understand that if the ms duration would be shortened to few hours, but here it has been shortened for more than 1 day ! Why did i pay for something that should have lasted 30 days whereas it only lasted less than 29 ?

But...but.... 1:05.... that is not 1 days.... it only 1 hour 5min for that 18 Jul....

211550 But...but.... 1:05.... that is not 1 days.... it only 1 hour 5min for that 18 Jul....

As you can see on the first screenshot, it's not 1h05 but 1h05 + 10, and I noticed that I had lost my Membership on morning, but I didn't have the time to write a post on the forum, so it's more than 1 day as I said before.